1. Sleep naked. If it’s warm outside, open the windows and draw the curtains. You’ll wake up with beams of sunrise on your skin, under cool sheets.
2. Play soccer barefoot. You will feel more free and happy while you savor the moment. Everyone is more arrogant in shoes.
3. Dance to your favorite music.
4. Wear a flower in your hair—or a flower tiara.
5. Do naked yoga.
6. Dance in the rain without fear of getting your feet, hair, clothes or anything else wet.
7. Make yourself a really healthy but yummy dessert, like plain yogurt with fruit, honey and almonds.
I started the year off with “New Year,New Lungs” so no smoking. I was going strong then last night happened. As I was 3 1/2 blunts in (2 with lean) I then realized how gone I was. Maybe 20 minutes later I found myself holding a bottle of Ciroc twice two different flavors. I went home and made 3 sandwiches and had chips. I don’t regret smoking those at all, but it sucks that I broke my little “resolution”. For now I’m content with that being my last, spent with my best friends and old friends from high school. But…we shall see.